Read the Dosh Summer Newsletter 2017!
In this month’s edition:
- The Dosh team
- Dosh News
- How to deal with debt and avoid it in the future
- Are you paying too much for your utility bills?
- Leisure village opens in Ely – what can it do for us?
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) tips
- Do we need PAT testing at people’s homes?
- The NHS Safeguarding app
- How we work with support providers to support people with their money
- Financial Advocacy in Action
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if Dosh can be of help to you and the people you support.
Steve Raw- Managing Director
We are also looking for a new Non-Executive Director
Dosh is led by a board, which includes our MD Steve and non-executive directors. The board are an important part of the Dosh team. They make sure that Dosh is doing what it says it will do.
We are looking for a new volunteer board member and we are particularly keen to hear from people who have a learning disability. We also want to hear from other people with a lived experience of disability, or being a family member or carer for someone.
Being on the Dosh Board is an opportunity for someone to experience senior leadership and director-level company management, learn new skills and have a real impact on people with a learning disability.
If you or anybody you know is interested in this position, please contact Steve Raw on email@example.com or call 0300 303 1288.
Disclaimer: We have tried to ensure that the information in this pack is accurate. We will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of the information.