Welcome to the December edition of the leadership pack.
On my blog site, I have a series called ‘Being Bettina’s Dad’ and because it is Christmas I have included her Christmas Tale. I learn so much from Bettina about life and leadership and, following a series of long journeys’ a couple of weeks ago, I was reflecting on the importance of hanging on to your inner child which helps my creativity and imagination. I have enclosed my most recent blog post that reminds me that I must not lose it too.
I have trawled through the video presentations from Ted.com to bring, what I think, are three of the best ‘talks’ that I hope will move and inspire you this month. Do try and take a few minutes of your time to watch (at least one) of the talks as I am sure you will be pleased you did.
This is a bumper edition of 16 pages of top tips, inspirational quotes and career masterclasses so if you need help with the following, then this edition has been put together just for you:
- Delegation (you can’t do it all no matter how good you think you are – this is how to do it)
- Self Confidence (I have my Board Meeting this week so I have read and re-read this article!)
- Reinventing yourself (I have also included a link to a story on how I have reinvented myself)
- Recruiting – (I fully endorse the tips on recruiting and regularly carry them out)
- Understanding the importance of ‘culture’ (I have also included a link to my blog on the culture within you)
- Getting the most out of Mentoring (I have the honour to be a mentor for a number of people, so some good tips in this piece)
I hope you enjoy the December edition of the leadership pack; I have enjoyed sharing ideas and information with you on leadership and management throughout 2016 and I wish you a happy Christmas. Thank you for your support.
This month’s quotes have been taken from my wife’s @JoyceRaw1 and @livelikearaw twitter feeds – thanks Joyce. I am also on Twitter: @DoshLtd sharing leadership thoughts at 7am, 7 days a week. I welcome new followers!
Steve Raw FinstLM, FCMI, GCGI
Email: email@example.com Blog: www.leadershipintheraw.org
It’s not about how good you are,
Its how Good
You want to be